Organic Cumin Whole 100g
- ✔️ 100% certified organic products.
- ✔️ Grown without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides.
- ✔️ Cumin (“Jeera” in Hindi) is yellow-brown in colour and has a warm, earthy flavor and aroma with a bit of sweetness and bitterness. The whole seeds need to be toasted in order to reach the optimum flavor and can be incorporated in variety of cuisines and dishes.
- ✔️ Cumin seeds belong to the parsley and dill family and resemble caraway seeds and are used as a spice for their distinctive aroma.
- ✔️ As the one of the world’s most popular spices, cumin is used – both whole and ground – in a vast variety of cuisines from cultures all over the world. Its nutty, warm, smoky flavour and bittersweet notes are a staple in traditional dishes like curries, soups, and chutneys in many Latin, Middle Eastern, and Indian recipes.
Weight: 100 Grams